Monday, June 6, 2011

Dress Great, Smell Even Better!


Every man should have a signature scent – Something not too overbearing (That says ‘look at me, look at me’) and not too subtle (That says ‘I don’t think enough of myself’).

I’m currently wearing a fragrance called Driven Aromatic Spices by Avon for men. This cologne is endorsed by American Baseball player Derek Jeter. 

I love how understated it is yet it is a scent that is absolutely distinguishable and long lasting. It is a vibrant blend of fresh spices, exotic woods and citrus that creates a fragrance that is both fresh and masculine.

This fragrance is so versatile that it is a perfect daytime and night time scent. The message it sends about the guy wearing it is that he is both ‘confident and cool.’

So guys get to looking good and smelling even better!
 It will do a lot for your personal image.

Durand Blackett
Essential Trends Director

No comments:

Post a Comment