Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 Summer Makeup Trends!

Although it is perpetually summertime here in Barbados; the excitement for the summer months is undeniable. We tend to wear flip flop, sandals and wedges more often, our wardrobe's come to life with more colour and obviously our makeup is more vibrant! Here are three summer makeup trends, I will also tell you my absolute fave of them all! 
1) The neutral eye with coloured eyeliner. I love this. Quick and easy, yet a pop of colour. I turn to this when time is not my friend!
2) The neutral eye with the bright beautiful lip! People are having so much fun with this look for summer. I am seeing hot pinks, oranges and reds. From lipsticks to glosses to tints; the lips are definitely the star of the show.


3) Last but certainly not least.......my favorite trend! The bold, colorful eye makeup paired with a nude lip! My love for this trend is unending. Not only are ones eyes alluring but experimenting with various rainbow colours and textures never bores me. Tone it down with a nude lip and voila....you are perfectly pretty!
I will leave you Trendsetters with one of my versions of this trend.  
Do have fun with your makeup this summer people!

Love
Dee




5 comments:

  1. I have to admit, the trend I use here the most is the neutral eye with the color eyeliner. I agree, it's perfect when you don't have much time. I am experimenting more with bright eyes, though. I love your look! What colors/products did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!! Thanks so much. I used the Sugarpill Sweetheart palette. I love Sugarpill, you should try it out for your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I've been wanting to buy some Sugarpill for such a long time now. I've seen posts on their stuff and it's amazing! Great look, again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its funny how these are looks I doo alll the time lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its true, so do I. I find closer to the end of the year I wear darker colors and I also do more smoky eyes. Summer it seems I go for brighter looks. :)

    ReplyDelete