Friday, June 24, 2011

5 Favourites!

We got some of the things you can look forward to getting for this summer from our Beauty Director and Mens Life Style Consultant. Here are their Favourite products -
 
Darren Blackett, Mens Lifestyle Consultant is constantly looking for the next best thing for guys. To him it is important for a guy to look good and smell good but over all the best thing I guy can wear is Confidence!


5. Unscripted Cologne Set  
Smooth, subtle fragrance that is perfect for intimate gatherings as it creates a cool laid back ambiance that puts persons at ease.


4. Musk Marine 
Definitely a very fresh fragrance. Perfect for our environment. A natural blend of cool mint, fresh mandarin and ginger.

3. Blue Rush Intense 
Very fresh but warm it is a very bold musk. A mysterious blend of scents to invigorate the senses and emotions of those around you.

2. True Force 
Strong spicy notes that  inspire chic and class. A nice evening fragrance to let everyone know here I am without overpowering them.

1. Herve Leger Homme 
My favourite is a decadent, fashionable cologne. A Classy, subtle fragrance that's perfect for a business man. Great for all times of the day.

Dee Blackett, Beauty Director spots and documents the numerous trends in the world of beauty and is never afraid to give it all her touch. She believes that Beauty is all about Confidence and Self expression.


5. Skin So Soft Mineral Gems Glamorous Gold
Lotion Nourishing and of medium consistency, one of my must haves because this lotion leaves a light gold shimmer on my skin which adds that perfect summer glow.


4.    Mark. Mist Opportunity Multi-Tasking Refresher Spray
 A saviour in hot weather, simply give your face a light spritz  for a pick me up. Does not affect your makeup and contains fruit extracts that are great for your skin.


3.  24 KT Mascara
 This formula for the win! I have a hard time finding mascara that is a true gem and this is one of them. My lashes are short and thin. This mascara gives me both volume and length. Light golden flecks in the formula give me a pretty finish to my eyes.


2.     Naturals Body Spray in Cherry Blossom
In hot humid weather I find myself obsessed with mists and sprays, whether for my face or body. These light but fragrant splashes are perfect, because you do not have to worry about your fragrance being  overpowering ; yet you may indulge in this refreshing spray.

1.     My number one must have is the 8 in 1 palette in Neutral Tones
Summertime is about minimalism and this palette is perfect. Whether worn on its own or used in conjunction with a beautiful pink or teal; the options are countless. Neutral Tones look great on everyone and for a summer getaway it is the only palette I need!
Favourite 


Guys come and visit us tomorrow to make sure you have everything you need to be fresh this summer. Ladies, we have everything you need to stay pretty and cool under the sun.

Come and Give Life Sparkle!

Durand Blackett
Creative Director

No comments:

Post a Comment