Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beat the heat! (Sneak Peek)!

Hi Trendsetters! It has been so hot recently a lot of people are just melting and its only June! I have been really taking the time to look at some of my favourite make-up and bath and body products that are helping cope with this heat and humidity. I have a video coming up with all my front runner products that make me feel a lot more comfortable. I thought I would give you a little sneak peek of a product on my list!
The Naturals bath and body line! These refreshing, nourishing, fruit infused body products help me to deal with this weather. You may purchase sets or singles, they include, body wash, lotion, spray mist; available in a vast assortment of fragrances. Non- pore clogging, refreshing and therapeutic; these products for the win in my books! 
Tell me Trendsetters, what are your fave products for beating the heat? Please leave comments below :)

Love,
Dee

2 comments:

  1. Oh its soo good! There are a bunch of other yummy scents too like Cherry Blossom!

    ReplyDelete