Friday, November 11, 2011

U by Ungaro Review



U by Ungaro for men is now hands down one of my favourite colognes. I was speaking to owner and Managing Director of Essential Trends Dolleen Blackett and she was telling me about this amazing cologne that we have in store (U by Ungaro). I tried it out for the first time today and I couldn’t believe I didn’t have this incredible cologne in my personal collection.
For me U by Ungaro is the ultimate Gentlemen’s cologne; I imagine James Bond wearing this fragrance – It is for the man who is effortlessly confident and sophisticated. The fragrance is bold and yet not overbearing.
I immediately had to do some reading up on it and here is what I found. This magnificent fragrance was created by Yves Cassar and Pascal Guarin and was launched by Avon and the French fashion designer Emanuel Ungaro.
The top notes consist of grapefruit and pomegranate which gives it that fresh element. Then we get to the very warm middle notes of immortal, cedar and cardamom; we finally settle at the base notes of patchouli, vetiver, peru balsam and tonka bean that creates that lasting musk.
U by Ungaro for men is definitely a captivating evening fragrance that is perfect for special occasions (weddings, dinners, formal gatherings).
It’s time to embrace the modern man, the confident man, the U by Ungaro man!
Durand Blackett
Creative Director

No comments:

Post a Comment